Welcome to VocaOnline
Thank you for visiting the Village of Oakcreek Association’s (VOCA) home page, where we welcome your interest and questions.
VOCA, a non-profit Arizona corporation, is an active adult, family and singles’ recreational and homeowner’s community. It is also domicile to the area’s first and original golf course, the legendary Oakcreek Country Club. Located at the south gateway of world-famous Sedona, Arizona, VOCA residents enjoy the picturesque canopy of red-rock country claiming Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, Castle Rock, Courthouse Butte and Lee’s Mountain within its view sheds.
VOCA is comprised of 25 subdivisions with 2,300+ households. Through an active operational approach, VOCA’s work protects property values and appearances. VOCA’s elected seven-member board of directors and management team focuses on the wants and needs of its members encouraging committee involvement and attendance at social events held throughout the year.
Within its Village center complex, you will find:
• A beautiful 18-hole Robert Trent Jones designed golf course, rated “Four-Star” by Golf Digest
• REDSTONE, a popular restaurant hangout, open seven days a week
• Kiwanis Park with green lawns, a playground, and conversation-and-picnic enclosures
• Tennis courts
• A small lending library (take one, replace one)
• A recognized PGA and well-stocked golf shop
• Artist Hall (a place for local artists to display and sell their work)
• Meeting rooms available for rent at nominal fees
• Free copies of The Villager, a well-read monthly newspaper that includes a calendar of events
• The VOCA Executive Offices
To learn more about VOCA and what it can offer you, stop by 690 Bell Rock Blvd. or call (928) 284-1820. If phoning after hours, leave a number; we promise to call you back!